dilluns, 2 de maig del 2011

Daily routines ANGLÈS


Durant aquest mes hem treballat amb els alumnes de cinquè el vocabulari i les estructures gramaticals corresponents a les rutines i activitats diàries de la Unit 5 del llibre d'anglès:


Lèxic

Actiu: gets dressed, starts school, finishes school, makes his/her bed.

Washes the dishes, feeds the dog, goes fishing, does his/her homework.

Repàs: hot, cold, sunny, raining, windy, cloudy.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Gets up, goes home, has breakfast, has lunch, has dinner, watches television, goes to bed, plays football, rides a bike, has/have a shower, goes/go to school, goes/go home, read, goes/go to bed, by bus, lives/live, gets/get up, has/have breakfast, play basketball.


Estructures

Actives: What does he/she do at (eight o’clock)? He/She (gets up).

What time do you (start school)? I (start school) at (nine o’clock).

What time does he/she (wash the dishes)? He/She (washes the dishes) at (six o’clock). What does he/she do at half past seven? He/She gets up at quarter past seven. It’s raining.

Repàs: She’s (dancing). He’s running. She’s 10 years old. This is my grandad. I’ve got two brothers. My name’s Gina.

Where’s Canada? What time do you get up? I’m Tom. What time do you start school? I can feed the dogs. It’s sunny. It’s Toronto. I’m in Quebec.

It’s very cold.

Passives: What’s the time? What do you have to do? What time does he/she get dressed?


Adjuntem un dels exercicis que hem fet sobre aquest vocabulari:














Miriam Ruiz 5è B