dilluns, 7 de juny del 2010

6è A - Description

I was born in Barcelona city in 1998. Now, I'm eleven years old.
I'm medium high and medium build. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I also have some freckles on my face as my mother.
Jesus and Pilar are my parents and Hector is my big brother, I usually fight with him but we have good time together.
I think that I'm good student. I study in Sant Miquel school. We have a lot of subjects but my favourites subjects are P.E and English. We're 25 in my class and I have good friends in it.
I had a lot teachers during my life of student, but my favourite one was Pep. He was a good teacher and I learn so much with him. We had very good times in class with him.
After school I daily do my homework and I play football in Sant Joan Despí.
This is my last year in the school and I'm going to go to Francesc Macià. I'm sure I will find good friends there.
In the future I want to be Manga draughtsman or football player, but I know it's only a dream.




Sergio de la Peña
6è A