I was born in Barcelona in San Juan de Dios Hospital in 1998.
Now I'm twelve years old. I'm tall and strong and I have short, brown hair. I have brown or green eyes (depending on the day light). José Luis and Mercedes are my parents. Paula and Andrea are my sisters. Paula is the little one of the family.
I think that I am a good student. Sant Miquel in my actual school. In a few days I will finish my primary stage and I will leave it.
We have a lot of subjects and my favourite are maths and english. We are 25 students in my class and I have some good friends in it. Carme is my main teacher this year.
I had a lot of teachers in my life but my favourite teacher was Lourdes. She was my teacher in 1st and 2nd grades.
I do a lot of activities after school: I play football and music, I study english and I swim everyday. Last year I finished in the second place in the Catalonia Championship.
This is my last year in this school and next year I will go to Ausias March.
In my future I want to be medicine scientist and work as a surgeon in a hospital.
David Diaz Gimeno
6è B